Houston SEO Company
Increase your exposure and start ranking on the first page of search engine results, where your target audience can find you!
Convergent1's SEO Campaigns can bring more traffic and sales to your site while guiding it to the first page of search engine results.
Houston SEO Company|Our Agency Offers Best Services
Optimizing Your Web Presence to Drive Traffic, Awareness, Loyalty, and Sales
Convergent1: Houston Search Engine Optimization Agency That Delivers Results!
Our company, Convergent1 is an agency which offers one of the best SEO services in Houston Texas. We are proud to lay claims on our successes in improving the online presence of many industries in Houston as well as other cities around the country. By combining the most state of the art tools, the best practices, proven strategies and the expertise of our SEO team, we can help grow your business too.
Why Search Engine Optimization Is Necessary for Your Business
By leveraging the power of effective search engine optimization campaign, your company can drastically cut down on the expenses you spend on advertisement and at the same time increase your ROI (Return On Investment).
If you have the know-how, the expertise and the tools required then all well and good but if you are not sure or you do not have the expertise, then you might be doing yourself and your company a very big favor by speaking with us.
Clients See 925% Increase In Web Traffic Through Our SEO Efforts
We Push Your Website To Page One Of Google Search Results!
It won’t cost you anything to schedule a FREE consultation with us to understand how Convergent1 can help your company grow and increase your revenue by a minimum of 30% with our basic plan. The higher plans offer more options.
Our Houston SEO Services
Our SEO service starts with the technical audit of your website. This is where we use the most advanced tools to identify what portion of your website conforms to the norms of search engine optimization and correct any errors.
On Page SEO
After we conduct technical site audit, we then move forward to eliminate potential stumbling blocks that might prevent your website from ranking higher on SERPs for chosen keywords. We have the expertise to do that.
Off Page SEO
Our off page SEO includes activities that are not based on your website but can boost the online presence of your business. These activities can increase your brand awareness and thus drive organic traffic to your website.
Call Our Houston Number At 713-690-0707
Why You Need Search Engine Optimization For Your Company’s Website
An effective search engine optimization campaign can bring more visitors to your website than paid ads if done right. The more visitors you have, the more the awareness about your business, the more eyes see what your business is about.
Fact About Page One Of Google Search Result
Web pages that get the most clicks when somebody does a search on Google or any other search engine are those that appear on page one of the search results. Hardly does anyone go to the next page. Therefore, the place you want your website to appear on is page one. Convergent1’s page one SEO tactics can get multiple pages of your website to rank on page one of search results for multiple keywords.
The 925% increase of organic traffic which one of our clients talked about is as a result of multiple pages on their website ranking for multiple keywords on page one of search engine results.
Before we go into the specifics of search engine optimization of your company’s website, we would like to explain to you how your business can benefit from an effective search engine optimization or in short SEO campaign. It does not matter whether your business is based in Houston Texas or elsewhere in the United States. The same rules apply.
Effective SEO Cuts Down Your Advertisement Expenses
- In 2019, it was estimated that 4.13 billion people had access to the internet and the rate is growing at more than 600,000 per day.
- About 90% of internet searches globally are done on Google.
- There are more than 100,000 local businesses in Houston Texas and counting.
- As per statistics, Metro Houston has a population of nearly 7.0 million and almost the same number of internet users.
- Over 65% of Houstonians do their shopping online.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, refers to the processes and tools utilized to position your company’s site in search results. The higher your site ranks, the more likely it is that potential customers will find your content. The ultimate goal of a strong SEO strategy is establishing a page one Search Engine Rank Position (SERP) for the right keywords and keyword phrases. In order to make your brand and information readily available and presented on page one, search engines must first establish that your company is reliable and essential. Once this is determined, search engines will give your site a strong Domain Authority rating, and will place your information in a Thought Leadership position.
Developing Domain Authority and a reputation as a Thought Leader requires an ongoing and consistent SEO marketing investment. And while many marketing organizations offer SEO services, it is always best to utilize an SEO Marketing Specialist to maximize the results of your investment. Our SEO services are customized to fit the needs of our clients. The cost varies; for a quote, contact Convergent1.
- Keyword research. The development of your essential keywords is always the first step to a successful SEO strategy. What words or phrases is your target audience plugging into a search engine when they are researching the product or service that you offer? These are the keywords that will drive targeted business in a search engine when they are incorporated into your website content. Our approach is to research both short-tail and long-tail keywords that will allow you to rank well with the search engines on every level.
- The word Tags represent various source code and programming language that tells robots important clues or descriptions important to your business. There are ten unique Tag categories.
- Title Tags
- Meta Description Tags
- Header Tags
- Image Alt Tags
- Schema Markup
- HTML5 Semantic Tags
- Robots.txt Tag
- No-follow Link Tags
- Anchor Text Tags
- Canonical Tags
Learn more about the importance of proper tagging here!
- As cliché as it sounds, content continues to be king and is the single most important aspect of any SEO campaign. Google, Yahoo, and Bing, and any other search engine have all stated that quality content is one of the best ways to gain a page one SERP (rank position). Of course, quality content is also the way that you will be engaging with your users and creating a one of a kind user experience that will bring people back to your website again and again. Creating relevant, engaging content will also help establish you as a Thought Leader, which will drive brand awareness, brand loyalty, and domain authority. It’s important to remember that content is not just words but can include pictures, video, infographics, and more. Anything engaging and valuable to the end-user is quality content that can help improve your SEO efforts. We offer a vast array of unique forms of content creation and development. Below is a list of various content services we offer:
- Blog Articles
- Pillar Content
- Cluster Content
- Video Communication
- New Website Page Content
- User Engagement Content (Polls, Quizzes, Calculators)
- Blog Articles
- Backlinks. It has long been said that content is king, and while that is true, it should also be said that backlinks are queen. Backlinks are links that are pointing back to your website. Yet, our approach to backlinks is not just about creating as many links as possible but creating high-quality links that will raise your domain authority. We do this through a variety of methods such as exchanging backlinks with quality sites, press releases, guest blogging, and more. Additionally, as an SEO agency, we also specialize in cleaning up and disavowing toxic backlinks that are hurting your authority.
- Audio SEO. Have you heard of audio SEO? This is a growing portion of SEO that is set to explode so you want to make sure that you are incorporating it now. As you know, we are living in a highly digital world where we rely on electronics to make our lives more and more convenient. The use of digital assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and Microsoft Cortana is growing and it’s estimated by the end of 2020 that more than 50% of internet searches will be done with the help of such a tool. This is why you need to be incorporating Audio SEO strategies into your overall SEO options. We have a specific process at Convergent1 that will ensure your business, service, and product offerings will show up when users search for related terms so your optimization efforts are always relevant and in step with current technological trends.