In the digital age that we find ourselves living in a time where brand communication and marketing have taken on a whole new meaning and approach than ever before. Much of what we do to grow and sustain businesses, launch ideas, or conduct events take place digitally as it meets our target audience where they are: online. The use of video to connect with customers, clients, vendors, and the marketplace has become the most significant component in an overall successful marketing action plan, or as we call it, MAP™.
Embracing Video: Why it Works
Video communication and marketing has grown exponentially in the last several years for many reasons and it is something that you will want to incorporate into future marketing plans for many reasons including:
- Improved Reach. Simply put, people prefer to watch videos. If you want people to get to know your brand, using videos is a great tool. More than 85% of internet users have watched a branded video within the last month. With this statistic in mind, you can see why this is a great way to build brand awareness.
- Videos build trust. With a video, you connect with people on a personal level and let them know who you are and what you do in an engaging manner. People like to get this sort of information quickly, and videos lend themselves to providing all of that information in an easy to digest manner. A video allows you to tell a story and build trust and that trust is essential to getting a consumer to buy into what you’re selling.
- Improved Lead Generation. If you are looking for new ways to create leads for your business, using video techniques simply makes good sense. In fact, 83% of marketers say that videos have helped them with lead generation.
- Return on investment. If the feared cost of video production has kept you from making it a part of your overall marketing plan, you should be aware that video marketing has a great ROI. More than 88% of marketers who have used videos in their marketing have been satisfied with the return on their investment. Additionally, you may be surprised at just how affordable videos are to incorporate into your overall strategy.
- Social Media Integration. Social media is a big piece of the marketing puzzle in the digital age. More people are using social media than ever before and videos are an integral part of successful social media marketing. Videos are so impactful on social media that 93% of marketers report that they have made a sale thanks to a video posted on their social media accounts.
- Videos engage everyone. Even the laziest buyers will find that videos are engaging. People watch videos, gain all of the necessary information, and make purchases from videos they receive in their email, social media, and webpages. We live in a society that enjoys instant gratification and videos lend themselves to instant information.
As you will come to realize, there are some great reasons to embrace video and a preferred method of communicating and marketing your brand. If you are new to using videos it may be a bit intimidating, but it is worth exploring. Your competition is already using videos, so now is the time to engage and partake in this new and highly effective technique to drive your business.
Let Convergent1 Deploy A Video Communication and Marketing Strategy For You
Not sure where to start? Convergent1 can employ our video production service, strategy development, and distribution, and can help jumpstart this new form of engagement to drive your business to new heights, especially during the Covid-19 crisis. Contact us today to and receive a free consult, production quote, and ROI estimate!